Fourth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition (SAARC Round)
1. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Priyantha Jayawardene, Judge, Supreme Court of Sri Lanka.
2. Hon’ble Ms. Justice Sapna Pradhan Malla, Judge, Supreme Court of Nepal.
3. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Dr. Syed Reffat Ahmed, Judge, Supreme Court of Bangladesh, High Court Division.
4. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Ajay Kumar Mittal, Judge, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
5. Hon'ble Mr. Justice Avneesh Jhingan, Judge, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
6. Padmashree Prof. (Dr.) N. R. Madhava Menon, Chief Patron.
7. Prof. (Dr.) S.Sivakumar, Hon. SAARCLAW Mooting Administrator/ Professor, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi/Former Member, Law Commission of India/Hon. Secretary, MILAT.
8. Mr. Muhammad Mohsen Rashid, Advisor, Secretary General, SAARCLAW.
9. Mr. R Venkataramani, Advisor, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
10. Prof. Nezamuddin Abdullah, American University of Afghanistan, Afghanistan.
11. Prof. (Dr.) Md. Rahmat Ullah, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
12. Mr. Lobzang Rinzin Yargay, Bhutan National Legal Institute, Bhutan.
13. Prof. (Dr.) Lisa p. Lukose, GGSIP University, India.
14. Dr. Marium Jabyn, Ministry of Gender and Family, Maldives.
15. Prof. (Dr.) Tara Prasad Sapkota, Tribhuvan University,Nepal.
16. Prof. (Dr.) V. T. Thamilmaran, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
17. Prof. Meera Furtado, Joint General Secretary of Commonwealth, Legal Education Association / Head of Law & Social Sciences, University of Sussex International Study Centre.
Fourth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition (India Round)
The Fourth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition (India Round) 2018-19 was held from 25th to 27th October, 2019. Every year, the competition is conducted in two stages- the India Round and the SAARC Round. The India Round is organized by Lloyd Law College with technical support from Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training, Trivandrum (MILAT) and Society of Indian Law Firms (SILF) at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. In the India Round seven teams qualified to represent India in the SAARC Round which would be held from 15th to 17th February, 2019.
The Fourth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition (India Round) 2018-19 witnessed the presence of Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajendra Menon (Chief Justice High Court of Delhi), Mr. K.V. Viswanathan (Senior Advocate & Former Additional Solicitor General of India), Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh (Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi) at the Inaugural Ceremony and Honorable Mr. Justice R. K. Agrawal (President NCDRC), Dr. S.M. Kantikar (Member, NCDRC), Dr. Lalit Bhasin (President, SILF) at the Valedictory Ceremony. Justice Rajendra Menon, Chief Justice, High Court of Delhi.
1. Special Jury Award for Best Memorial- KLE Society’s Law College Bengaluru;
2. Second Best Memorial Award- Himachal Pradesh National Law University;
3. Best Memorial Award- School of Law, Sastra Deemed To Be University;
4. Sourbjeet Ray Memorial Award for Best Mooter- Susanna G Raju, CMR University School of Legal Studies;
5. Seven qualifying teams: CMR University School of Legal Studies; Faculty of Law, BHU, Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram; Institute of Law, Nirma University; School of Law, KIIT; School of Law, Christ University; Symbosis Law School, Noida and SS Jain Subodh Law College (Reserve).